Our early Childhood Education Program is designed to stimulate the overall growth and development of your child through sound educational experiences. Our staff focuses on the whole child, taking into consideration emotional, behavioral, social, intellectual, and physical development. The center is planned to reflect children’s interests. It is a place to be comfortable, play, explore, discover, and trust. While our emphasis is on children, we realize that family involvement is extremely important, and we encourage it.
We realize that each child is an individual. Likewise, children develop uniquely and pass through stages differently. Our staff celebrates these differences. Our goal is to help your child reach his/her full potential.
We believe that the most important things children can gain from their childcare experience are:
- A positive self-esteem
- To learn cooperation with other children and adults
- To develop a love of learning
- To develop self control and a sense of right and wrong
- To reach their full potential in emotional, intellectual, physical, and social development
- To be successful in future educational experiences
Our faculty of early childhood educators are passionate about teaching. The teachers work together to create an exciting environment and developmentally appropriate activities that engage children to participate, learn, and have fun.